A position exists for a full time Recreation Centre Manager in Donnybrook. The successful applicant needs to enjoy working with the community, be physically fit, possess relevant tertiary qualifications and have considerable experience in a similar role.
The role of this person is to:
- Effectively manage the safe operations of the Donnybrook Recreation Centre
- Liaise with other departments in the provision of recreation services to the community
- Effectively manage maintenance of the building, plant and equipment
- Manage and develop staff
- Achieve financial performance objectives and reporting requirements
- Program and market the centre’s events and activities
Conditions of employment will be in accordance with the Local Government Industry Award 2010, Level 8. Salary to be negotiated up to $59,280pa plus 12.5% Superannuation and free membership to our Recreation Centre are also on offer.
To apply, applicants should review the position description and information for candidates on our website www.donnybrook-balingup.wa.gov.au .
Please forward your resume and response to the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org Questions regarding this role can be directed to Loren Clifford, Human Resource Officer, on 97804210.
Applications Close 4 pm, Friday 16 November 2018
Chief Executive Officer
Please click on the link to view the Position Description – Recreation Centre Manager -Position Description