The Apple FunPark is the biggest free entry playground in Australia. Opened in Easter 2008, the park has play equipment for all ages – toddlers to teenagers.
Situated in the heart of Donnybrook (corner of Collins and Reserve St – off South West Highway) and close to shops, the Apple FunPark is the ideal destination for a day of family fun.
Apple FunPark features include:
- fully fenced with self closing gates
- six electric BBQs, with shaded tables and seating
- running water
- lighting towers and CTC security cameras
Please note that the park is not staffed.
The play equipment is second to none and includes;
- toddler and pre-schooler areas that include lots of low ride-on animals, kiddie swings, climbing and slide areas
- four-level towers with slides, rope bridges and flying foxes
- low rock climbing walls, swings and a spacenet
- two 9.5 m towers that rise above the ground with a range of play equipment suitable for all ages, including slides and climbing equipment
And to keep the parents fit, there is also an adult friendly area that has gym circuit exercise equipment!
The Apple FunPark is a world class playground with equipment to suit all ages!