Shire of Donnybrook Balingup 2018/2019 Community Grants Scheme
The Community Funding Scheme aims to build sustainable local communities and enhance social wellbeing within the Shire of Donnybrook Balingup.
The Shire welcomes submissions from individuals, community groups, not-for-profit and commercial organisations that are seeking support for projects, activities and events that address community needs.
Throughout the year your group/organisation may be eligible for funding in the following ways:
MINOR FUNDING – Applications can be submitted throughout the year.
Please read the 2018 – 2019 Guidelines to assist with your eligibility and application: Community Grants Guidelines – 2018 – 2019
- Community Grants –Minor projects – up to $500
Minor Community Grant Application Form 2018 – 19
- Event Sponsorship – Minor events – up to $500
Minor Event Sponsorship Application Form 2018 – 19
- Donations – Up to $200
Cash Donations Application Form 2018-19
- Waiver of Fees – Up to $500
Waiver of Fees and Non Cash Donations Application Form 2018 – 19
MAJOR FUNDING – Opens 1st March 2019 and closes 26th April 2019
Please read the 2019 – 2020 Guidelines to assist with your Major Grant eligibility and application: Community Grants Guidelines – 2019 – 2020
- Community Grants –Major projects – up to $2,000
Major Community Grant Application Form 2019 – 2020
- Event Sponsorship – Major events – up to $2,000
Major Event Sponsorship Application Form 2019 – 2020
- Recurrent Funding – Recipients of recurrent funding are required to apply annually. Recipients are required to complete an Application Form and provide supporting documentation as detailed on the Form. The Shire of Donnybrook Balingup will determine the level of funding available to each organisation on an annual basis.
Recurrent Funding Application Form 2019 – 2020
For more information about the Community Grants Scheme please refer to the Community Grants Guidelines.
For further information, contact Community Development on 9780 4200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org