Shire of Donnybrook Balingup 2018/2019 Community Grants Scheme
The Community Funding Scheme aims to build sustainable local communities and enhance social wellbeing within the Shire of Donnybrook Balingup.
The Shire welcomes submissions from individuals, community groups, not-for-profit and commercial organisations that are seeking support for projects, activities and events that address community needs.
Throughout the year your group/organisation may be eligible for funding in the following ways:
MINOR FUNDING – Applications can be submitted throughout the year.
- Community Grants –Minor projects – up to $500
Minor Community Grant Application Form 2018 – 19
- Event Sponsorship – Minor events – up to $500
Minor Event Sponsorship Application Form 2018 – 19
- Donations – Up to $200
Cash Donations Application Form 2018-19
- Waiver of Fees – Up to $500
Waiver of Fees and Non Cash Donations Application Form 2018 – 19
MAJOR FUNDING – Opens in February each year for applications by end of April.
- Community Grants –Major projects – up to $2,000
- Event Sponsorship – Major events – up to $2,000
- Recurrent Funding – Recipients of recurrent funding are required to apply annually. Recipients are required to complete an Application Form and provide supporting documentation as detailed on the Form. The Shire of Donnybrook Balingup will determine the level of funding available to each organisation on an annual basis.
For more information about the Community Grants Scheme please refer to the Community Grants Guidelines.
Community Grants Guidelines – 2018 – 2019
For further information, contact Community Development on 9780 4200 or