The Shire of Donnybrook-Balingup is proud to be supporting KidSport.
KidSport will make it possible for Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. KidSport will allow eligible youth aged 5-18 years to apply for financial assistance to contribute towards club fees. The fees will go directly to the registered KidSport clubs participating in the project through their participating local government.
KidSport must be used at point of payment, refunds will not be given for club fees that have already been paid. This means that you must be approved for KidSport and have your code when paying fees – please remember to allow enough time for your application to be processed before your child’s season starts.).
What are the eligible criteria?
- Applicant must be aged 5 to 18 years.
- Applicant must be named on a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card, with individual card number clearly displayed on the uploaded card.
- Registration must be for a KidSport approved club.
- Funding will cover the cost of registration fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club
- Maximum of up to $150 per child per calendar year.
- Fees are only for the nominated registered season.
- No retrospective fees will be paid.
- No limitation to applications per family as long as criteria is met.
- From 1 January 2018, all voucher codes will have a 90-day expiry from the date you receive the approval email. If for some reason you are unable to provide the club with the code within the 90 days and the code expires, you can simply reapply online (if in the appropriate calendar year).
For more information about KidSport, email the Community Development Officer
The following documents are available for download:
The KidsSport newsletter is produced for the Club Administrator/Registrar/Treasurer of sporting and recreation Clubs to update the Clubs on KidSport changes.
KidSport Newsletter Summer 2017