The Shire of Donnybrook Balingup is delighted to be partnership with the Independent Living Centre to present two workshops aimed at our local seniors, people with mobility challenges and their carers.
The workshops will provide free information, advice and trial of assistance equipment and technology which can improve quality of the life and participation in all activities associated with daily living!
Details are as follows:
- Tuesday 14th November, 2017
- Preston Village Hall, Sharp Street, Donnybrook
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm (presentation and table display)
- 2.30pm – 4.30pm (caravan display)
- Free afternoon tea supplied
- No RSVP required
- Wednesday 15th November, 2017
- Balingup Recreation Centre, Southwest Hwy, Balingup
- 10am – 11am (presentation and table display)
- 11am – 1pm (caravan display)
- Free morning tea supplied
- NO RSVP required
More details on the flyer ILC Flyer – Donnybrook and Balingup – November2017
If you have any question please contact the Community Development team on 9780 4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.