We are looking for an Enrolled Nurse or experienced Supervisor to provide daily support to residents at Tuia Lodge Residential Aged Care Facility.
You will support our residents to improve their quality of life by assisting with day to day activities, ensure safety and well-being is maintained and builds positive professional relationships with residents and team members.
The position is offered on a permanent part-time basis with up to 65 hours per fortnight available. Candidates will need to be able to work across a range of days (including weekends) and shifts as per roster requirements.
Conditions of employment will be in accordance with Level 4 of the Aged Care Award 2010.
To be considered for this role you MUST be able to practically demonstrate the following:
- A focus on continuous improvement.
- An understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
- The ability to successfully manage others or willingness to learn
- A commitment to contribute to the ACFI process
- Medication administration experience
- Wound care experience
- Computer skills and experience with iCare would be highly regarded. Preferred candidates will hold a Certificate IV – Diploma of Nursing
To apply please forward you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Questions regarding this role can be directed top Joanne Bryan – Manager Clinical Care 08 97311602.
Applicants should review the position description and information for candidates on our website www.donnybrook-balingup.wa.gov.au
Applications close on 25th July, 2018 however shortlisting will commence immediately and we reserve the right to withdraw the advertisement at any time. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not sponsor overseas candidates.
Benjamin (Ben) Rose
Chief Executive Officer
To View the Position Description. please click on the link below.