Shire of Donnybrook-Balingup
Enrolled Nurse (Tuia Lodge)
We are looking for experienced Enrolled Nurse’s to provide daily support to residents at Tuia Lodge Residential Aged Care Facility. We are seeking permanent part-time staff and also casual staff to fill these positions.
You will support our residents to improve their quality of life by assisting with day to day activities, ensure safety and well-being is maintained and builds positive professional relationships with residents and team members.
The position is initially offered on a casual basis moving to Permanent Part Time. Candidates will need to be able to work across a range of days (including weekends) and shifts as per roster requirements.
Conditions of employment will be in accordance with Level 5 of the Aged Care Award 2010.
To be considered for this role you MUST be able to practically demonstrate the following:
- Certificate IV – Diploma of Nursing
- A focus on continuous improvement.
- An in-depth understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
- The ability to successfully manage others or willingness to learn
- A commitment to contribute to the ACFI process
- Medication administration experience
- Wound care experience
- Computer skills and experience with iCare would be highly regarded.
To apply please forward you resume to email@example.com Questions regarding this role can be directed to Ann Clifford (Facility Manager) on 08 97311602.
Applicants should review the position description and information for candidates on our website www.donnybrook-balingup.wa.gov.au
Shortlisting will commence immediately and we reserve the right to withdraw the advertisement at any time. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not sponsor overseas candidates.
Benjamin (Ben) Rose
Chief Executive Officer