Shire of Donnybrook-Balingup
Co-ordinator Occupational Safety & Health
(Permanent Part-Time – 48 hrs F/N)
The Shire of Donnybrook-Balingup is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. We value each and every one of our employees and aim to ensure that they go home safely at the end of every day.
A new role has been created for an Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator reporting to the Manager – Human Resources and working 48 hours a fortnight.
To be successful in this role you MUST have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Training in Incident Investigation Practices
- Extensive Knowledge of current OSH Practices and relevant legislation.
- Minimum 5 years working in Occupational health & Safety.
- High Level of knowledge of Workers Compensation and Return to Work Practices.
To keep up with our team you will need to be highly organised, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy engaging and developing the knowledge of your peers and managers..
Applications should be made via the to the employment section of our website www.donnybrook-balingup.wa.gov.au There you can read the Position Description and Information for Candidates and follow the instructions to submit your application.
Conditions of employment will be in accordance with the Local Government Industry Award 2010 Level 7 (commencing salary up to $59,500 per annum pro rata which includes Council’s current over-award payment).
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications Close: 4pm, Wednesday 15th March, 2017
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER